NETWORKING AS A SOURCE OF INCOME
Today we live in a social world. Everyone is connecting in clubs, social media, business groups and network events. Because of these social tools and events, people have the opportunity to join new groups in their local area or even long distance. Business owners and professionals can meet prospective clients. An added benefit from networking is the opportunity to share expertise and gain knowledge from others.
WHAT IS THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY?
The Professional Women’s Business Network (PWBN) and the American Society of Business Professionals (ASOBP) provides individuals with the opportunity to supplement their income by owning a licensed network chapter. We offer a low-cost start-up licensing fee that includes a protected territory, full training and marketing support/tools to get started, as well as a full chapter page on the PWBN/ASOBP national website featuring details about your chapter and your bio/contact information. In addition, each licensee will have their chapter events posted on a national calendar where invitees can learn about your chapter and register for upcoming network events.
WHY START A PWBN OR ASOBP LICENSED CHAPTER?
· Be seen as a Leader in your community and strengthen your leadership skills
· Create events that will attract potential clients
· Expand your connections and business - Create small or large network events
· Support others by adding enlightening speakers to your events
· Supplement your income by charging attendees for each meeting or event
· Create special events in your area for added income with the support of PWBN/ASOBP Management
(such as Craft fairs, business showcases, workshops, fundraisers)
· PWBN/ASOBP National Magazine (commissioned advertising sales opportunity)
· Be a recognized Leader in the PWBN/ASOBP National website
· Low-cost start-up - No inventory required
WHAT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PWBN AND ASOBP CHAPTERS?
Want to learn more? Complete our Leadership Application and we’ll contact you to provide more information.