(PART-TIME) CAREER COACH / INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR
REA, www.r-e-a.com, is an industry leader in providing global career transition and acclimation assistance for the spouses/partners of relocating employees in the U.S. and worldwide.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Career Coach local to and able to support clients relocating to the Eastern Pennsylvania area.
Our services include:
- Customized Career Transition Coaching
- Professional Resume/CV Writing
- Career Assessment
- Career and Acclimation support via tele-counseling and face-to-face as required
Our programs and services are tailored to meet the individual needs of each client and include: acclimation to the area; assessment of skills, interests, and values; research on the job market; development of resume and/or other job search marketing materials; job search assistance; networking techniques; interviewing preparation and salary negotiation.
Coaches will need the following requirements:
· Career transition coaching, career development, and career assessment
· State of the art branded resume writing
· Job search assistance including action planning, networking strategy, and use of social media
· Flexible schedule to deliver services across multiple time zones
· Available to provide face-to-face coaching as needed
· Home office/ability to work remotely
· Not be working full-time
· Able to work with a diverse population of relocation clients pursuing career related, volunteer, entrepreneurial or other meaningful pursuits
For consideration, resumes and CV’s can be emailed to